cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete a downloaded show I've watched from the TV Go app (Virgin 360)?

eddieryan
Dialled in

Hi

Hopefully there's an easy fix for this one, but I can't find it!!

I have recently upgraded to Virgin TV 360 & can now download shows to the TV Go App (I'm on the Maxit package).

My issue is deleting a show after I've watched it - There just doesn't seem to be anywhere to do it. It looks like it'll delete itself in 48 hours, as there's a countdown, but surely you must be able to delete downloads manually? It's taking up space on my phone & there isn't a great deal available!

I'm going abroad in a couple of weeks and want to download some shows to watch on the plane, but if I can't delete them (or have to wait 2 days for them to delete themselves), then it does severely limit my options.

Any suggestions? It's driving me mad!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

See the following.

8C03F19C-37E7-425E-9F27-305F1B73E911.jpeg

2EC6E41C-8DE2-4D3E-B555-0B6523E2FCAA.jpeg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

try looking in the downloads folder (if it's android) and see if you can delete it from there

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

See the following.

8C03F19C-37E7-425E-9F27-305F1B73E911.jpeg

2EC6E41C-8DE2-4D3E-B555-0B6523E2FCAA.jpeg

Thank you, that's really helpful.

I think it must be a phone issue then, as my screen doesn't seem to go that far to the right (it cuts the word Pause off, so there's clearly more there) and turning the phone sideways doesn't work either.

At least I now know the cause, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to fix it. Frustrating.

Thanks again for the solution, it was very helpful.

Thanks for the reply, it is android, but the downloads folder is empty, so I guess it just downloaded within the app itself?

Someone else has given me a fix, but my phone seems to be the problem.

Thank you anyway.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi eddieryan,

You should be able to use your finger on the android touch screen to scroll across the navigation menu to downloads 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for the help. It was a phone settings issue. I had it zoomed in so I can see it better, but that somehow stopped me from seeing the whole screen. Fixed it now, though.

Hi eddieryan,

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has now been resolved on your end. 

If you need help with anything else in future please don't hesitate to let us know.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth