Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi my father has just signed up for ultimate ooomph how many devices can be registered and used with this

How many devices on ultimate ooomph package can be registered and used at one time 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi my father has just signed up for ultimate ooomph how many devices can be registered and us...

Hi Stevo56,

Welcome to the community forums and thank you for your first post. Are you able to expand further on your query? Is this in relation to our TV Go service? How many devices can you connect to the broadband? Please keep us posted and we will be able to assist further.

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi my father has just signed up for ultimate ooomph how many devices can be registered and us...

Hi Louise

It was for a rare scenario when all of the grandchildren are visiting and want to watch different things on there tablets and phones, can only two be connected at the same time or with the oomph package can more devices be used at the same time, it could save a lot of arguing amongst the teenagers .

Thanks Paul

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

The ultimate ooomph bundle does include the fastest broadband speed we offer in the UK currently so we can confirm it will generally perform better with a wider range and number of devices than our other broadband packages.

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos