Menu
karenb253
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Gold not playing

So, I ran an ethernet cable down to the bedroom on Monday as the wifi was rubbish down there, even using the boosters. So I have the cable going into my android tv box & everything was running fine until yesterday. Using the Virgin Go app I can watch every channel but Gold. It was fine before apart from the bad connection and perfect running through ethernet. But now all I get is Sorry- this isn't available. You cannot watch this video via a 3G or 4G mobile connection. Try connecting to wifi. 

But as I said I'm not on a mobile connection & even more confusing is all the other channels work on the app apart from gold. 

Can anyone help as it's the main channel I watch.

Cheers

0 Kudos
karenb253
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Gold not playing

Still can't watch Gold. I tested it on my mobile through 4G & I'm getting the same, can watch every channel but Gold. So maybe that's a Gold specific thing but I still don't get why on the Android box the Virgin Go app is not recognizing that it's an ethernet connection. Driving me mad now

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Gold not playing

Hi Karenb253,

I am sorry to hear this. As we cannot give advice regarding 3rd party equipment, does your tvgo work on other devices? 

thanks

Zoie

0 Kudos