Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Getting into my virgin media app

Good evening, 

ive recently downloaded the virgin media tv go app as when I stay at my girlfriends I’m unable to watch the sport so I would like to watch it on my phone but unfortunately I’m unable to as my mother who pays for the virgin media doesn’t know her email or password is there anyway you could help me please 

Kind regards 

phil 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting into my virgin media app

Hi there @Phizza-88

Cheers for popping along to our Community and for your first post - sorry that you're having some issues with setting up the TVGO app at the moment. 

In order to log into the app, you can only log in using the MyVirginMedia email and password I'm afraid. This cannot be a secondary log in and must be the main log in information. 

Does your Mum use the MyVirginMedia to check her bills or her account? If so, it's the same information you need for the TVGo app.

If this is what she has forgotten, she can use the Forgotten my Username or Forgotten my Password to reset them.

Once reset, you can then ask if she is happy to share them with you so you can use the app 🙂 

Please do note, if you wish to watch Sky Sports on your phone, you'll need to download the Sky Sports App and log in using the Virgin Media tab and your MyVirginMedia log in details. 

Hope that helps and you're back to watching the sport in no time 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos