Menu
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Football is back = TV Go Down

This is a running joke each year.

Constantly oops something went wrong please try again. Round and round in circles 

Concentrate on your key business instead of rolling out new stuff like new boxes. Sort it out. I bet it works in 2 hours when football has finished

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Football is back = TV Go Down

Hi BinghamBloke,

Sorry to hear that you're unable to watch Football without hiccups. Can I ask how you're watching the content? Is it via wired or wireless connection and on what device? I ask because I've had a check on your internet details and cannot find any issues at all and I'm trying to be picky. Are you able to connect to your WiFi network okay?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It was whilst out on the mobile network.
I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it worked as even later that day it was just going round in circles with oops something has gone wrong please try later every time I tried to log in.
0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Does the error appear only when you're using mobile data? What about when it's connected to a WiFi network? Are you able to actually sign in when on a WiFi network for example? If it's working for you now, please monitor it and let us know what happens so we can look into it.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos