Menu
hatfield
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fix for TV GO app and web sign in issue.

If like me you don't have a main @virginmedia account as I have a main @ntlworld account you could try this and let everyone know if it works for you....

I just had a brain wave and tried signing in with one of my @virginmedia subsid accounts rather than my main @ntlworld account and TVgo now works!

So maybe the interim fix is to use existing @virginmedia or create @virginmedia subsidiary account and log in with that!!!!! Even though it says you can't sign in with a subsid account!!!!!

There aren't enough exclamation marks in the world for this.......

https://my.virginmedia.com/my-profile/listUsers to create a new subsid profile.

Chris H
optiplex
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fix for TV GO app and web sign in issue.

That did not work for me. Thanks for the info however

0 Kudos
Richardr1
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks - this has worked for me. 😊

My main account is an @ntlworld.com account, and that is failing.

I have a couple of @virginmedia.com sub email addresses. One didn't work, but the second one I tried did.

Tested on the website (Windows 10 using Edge), and it let me in. I had to add this as a new device (despite using it last week under the primary account login).

0 Kudos
hatfield
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

For those it didn't work for could you edit your existing replies to advise if you had a main @ntlworld.com account and if you had existing @virginmedia subsid accounts and you tried them all or you had to create one? It might help VM to focus on what the issue is? Maybe? Wouldn't hurt to know!

Many Thanks,

Chris H
0 Kudos