These channels  have disappeared

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Eurosport 1 and 2 no longer on channel list tv go app or tv

Are you subscribed to then through your TV bundle or did you have them as part of the free availability of channels which ended recently?

https://www.virginmedia.com/corporate/media-centre/press-releases/virgin-media-offers-vital-connecti...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
eppy56
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks for that. I was unaware that it was only for a short period. To be honest Virgin shouldn't have bothered. I hope they haven't lost too much profit by giving away such a great deal for such a short time.😂  

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@eppy56 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for that. I was unaware that it was only for a short period. To be honest Virgin shouldn't have bothered. I hope they haven't lost too much profit by giving away such a great deal for such a short time.😂  

Its the channel owners that lose the revenue, and the people that normally have the channels in their packages, who were still paying for them while you were getting them free.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos