Menu
yetanotherlogin
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error sky sports app

Sky sports app same old problem that has been reported for 4 years in this forum. 

Error drm 0302. Basically no live football through the app. Android Samsung s10  latest os.

Not happening with friends who have sky and use the app.....just virgin.

Deleted reinstalled etc. Works on WiFi not 4g. The phone is virgin mobile as well.

The virgin tv go app works fine but need sky app for the football. Come on Virgin please sort this out. 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error sky sports app

Hello there @yetanotherlogin

Welcome back to our Community and thanks for popping us a post about your Sky Sports App; sorry that you seem to be having some issues watching some Live footy on it currently. 

We have no known issues with the Sky Sports app at the moment - I managed to use it on a couple of different (Virgin) devices the last few weeks with no issue. 

Can you advise when the error appears for us?

Are you able to log into the Sky Sports App using the MyVirginMedia tab and log in information? 

There should be no reason you can't use via a 4G connection - unless of course you are out of data allowance of have a setting on your device to stop any streaming via data connection. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
yetanotherlogin
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can login to the app but get the error posted. Did login when back home via wifi but not 4g. I have 100gb of data. Any idea what the error code means I posted? 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We do not I'm afraid - the issue here is it's not our App so we're unable to run our own checks and diagnostics with it @yetanotherlogin

Can you advise when the error appears? Can you post a screenshot for us so we can see when this is popping up and hopefully report this to SKY. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos