Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error Code: OVP_00200

Hello

I am trying to watch Sky Sports in the EU (Belgium).  I understand that this is in line with my digital rights, as I am just visiting for Christmas.

I have installed the Sky Sports player on Windows 7, and I have registered this device to my account.

Can Virgin Media please help to enable viewing.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-cinema-and-sky-sports-with-virgin-media

Kind regards

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error Code: OVP_00200

Do you have Location Services enabled on your device? The error you posted seems to be a generic one so there's a tonne of fixes that have been working for some and not others, can you try uninstalling the App and reinstalling?

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aaron

Thanks for the prompt response.  I do not see how to share location in Windows 7.  I went to Location and Other Sensors in Windows 7 but there is no Sky Sports sensor or anything like that.

On Chrome I have Ask before accessing (my only option) but Skysports.com never asks me for a location (and installation of the viewer is mandatory anyway).  I agree that it seems like a location problem, however there seems to be no way to share my location from a laptop.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Update, launching from Firefox worked, so it must be the browser settings that are checked upon launch.

Kind regards