cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Devices & password reset

Jubsyavfc
Joining in

Issue 1

I tried to watch SS on my mobile earlier, once signed in I received a message stating too many devices, I have three (inc. the new one) and I am allowed five, this makes no sense. I then try to replace an existing with the new and this does not work.

Issue 2

I have just tried to logon to my account to remove ALL devices and my password was not recognised, a common problem with the VM site. I then tried to reset my password and no matter how many different combinations I try, nothing works. I would call but that's also a nightmare, the 'customer service' team are not the best.

1 REPLY 1

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jubsyavfc,

Thanks for using the forums to get these issues with your TV Go App and Online Account looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. 

Firstly, I have been able to reset your devices for your TV GO App, to avoid this from happening again take a look at the information in this thread

As for your Online Account, can I ask if you've tried following the reset password via a laptop, over the website version instead of the app via a handset/tablet? 

Thanks,

Megan_L