cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device limit reached

Cycloman
Tuning in

I wonder if someone can help me I seem to be having the same problem many TVGo users have encountering.

I have hit my limit and I cant change/ replace any of my devices.

Some of these devices are old devices so I need to have my list deleted.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Good morning newapollo,

Thanks for reaching out to me.

Your advice was first rate. I launched Edge and magically the problem disappeared.

No where as difficult as I was expecting it to be. Maybe someone at Virgin could add a note to the device management page advising which browser's support the link.

Once again thanks I can stop panicking now that I know I can watch my beloved football team during the christening on Sunday lol. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What's the problem you're having?

You can change TV-Go devices using https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en/settings/device-management.html 

The same page for Sky Sports is http://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/skydevices 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Japitts,

The first problem is when I go into the device settings I cant actually change anything on the screen.

the second one the link takes me to a blank page with a message the site cantbe reached

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Cycloman,

I have the same problem accessing  http://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/skydevices   using the Chrome browser. However if I use either the Firefox or Edge browsers it works.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Good morning newapollo,

Thanks for reaching out to me.

Your advice was first rate. I launched Edge and magically the problem disappeared.

No where as difficult as I was expecting it to be. Maybe someone at Virgin could add a note to the device management page advising which browser's support the link.

Once again thanks I can stop panicking now that I know I can watch my beloved football team during the christening on Sunday lol. 

algarve202
On our wavelength

I need my devices reset please ,old problem popped up again maximum devices reached ,all of the microsoft edge ,

Hi Algarve202,

My problem was the link to sky devices on the TVGO device management page didn't work with Google Chrome. I opened up the TVGO app in Microsoft Edge and the link worked so I was able to remove all the devices and start again.

I Hope this works for you.

Regards

CYOMAN

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @algarve202

Thank you for your post regarding resetting your TV Go device limit. I would be happy to do this for you.

I shall send you a PM now to obtain the details required 🙂 Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner.

Kind regards,

Serena