Menu
markib
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Device limit reached?

Same old problem, every time use firefox need to register new device, even though no changes have been made. Just tried fixing problem and ended up with all slots filled, but non are usable. Can any one help fix this as i was hoping to watch the football tonight and can't wait till the 1st of feb to make changes, Also how do i stop this happening everytime i want to use v tv go, tried making sure cookies etc not deleted but still prompts to add new device everytime use v tv go via firefox.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device limit reached?

Hello markib

Thanks for your post 

Sorry to hear you have reached your Device limit 

With TV Go we have no fox for using it on a web browser

Basically every time you log in or open a new browser page this is classed as a new device 

I am happy to reset the devices if you need me to 

But going forward, it is best to use the actual App

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
markib
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the advice please reset the devices so that i can start a fresh with the app. Thanks Mark.

0 Kudos
splashscuba
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Having the device limit problem now on a Chrome browser on my PC. I have 1 entry for my Android phone which works fine and 4 entries for my desktop PC but can't watch on this any more as I've got device limit message. I don't normally clear the cache or cookies so irritated that this keeps happening. The app appears to be not available i.e. 'Virgin TV Go is currently not available'.

Tried to contact Virgin on the phone without success (150 on my mobile) and can't find webchat anywhere.

I haven't got time to keep chasing this !!!

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi markib, 

Thanks for getting back to us and apologies for the delay in response. 

As some time has now passed since your last message to us we just wanted to check in and see if you still require the device reset? 

If so, please respond to the private message I have sent you with the details requested and I will get this actioned for you. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos