Menu
Jones72
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Device Registration

Hello, 

I've recently registered my device on Microsoft edge (22 November) with the name My Computer - Google Chrome and when i have come back to watch again today on Microsoft Edge (23 November) the system has now said i need to watch on a registered device and i have used the maximum number of changes for the month. So i cant edit anything. I also tried on a different device that is also registered and that came up with the same message.

Can i have an explanation as to why this is the case as I cannot understand why this is an issue. 

Very frustrating and seems to be a reoccurring issue on the forum pages.

0 Kudos
gillian237
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Registration

Hi,

I'm having exactly the same issue, very frustrating when I want to watch the soaps on my box and my hubby the sport on our PC. Worked perfectly until the windows 10 app was removed!

Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Jones72 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. Apologies for the delay in response, we have been very busy and doing all we can to get to each customer ASAP. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with TV Go. Have you since been able to log on and view? 

Let me know and if not we can reset the devices. 

Thanks. 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @gillian237 

Thanks for your post. Very sorry for the delay in response, we have been very busy and doing all we can to reach all customers ASAP. 

Apologies for the issues you've had since the App was removed. What browser are you using on the laptop? Have you since been able to log in and view? 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
gillian237
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hollie, 

I'm using Microsoft edge and also tried Firefox with the same result.... I click on the programme i want to watch it then asks me to register device, I then click register device and the screen then refreshes and says i have registered 1 out of 5 devices but plays nothing!...I then click register device again the screen refreshes again and now says i have 2 out of 5 registered. This continues until it say's 5 devices registered and locks me out for a month until devices reset. As i've said until the Windows app was removed i had no problems at all, now nothing plays it just uses up my devices.....very frustrating.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the delay in replying. 

Can you have a look here and see if this helps? 

If not then pop me a personal message and we can reset the devices. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos