cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Management Sky Sports App

andrewkaye2809
Joining in

Hi, I am trying to find how to manage my devices registered on the sky sports app but cannot find how to do it? Tried speaking to customer services via Whattsapp but getting no reply. Every time I go on to the app to watch it comes up with ‘device limit reached contact your service provider’.

Virgin media website tells you to go to settings then device management then manage sky apps but there is no option for this on their website?

Is there a way of resetting the devices and starting again?

30 REPLIES 30

This is also happening wtith me. I cannot change sky device settings and get the message Virgin TV Go is only available to Virgin TV customers. I posted about this over a week ago. Please could someone help?

Hi RH177147

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

As advised in this thread, this is a known issue and our teams are working on this currently to get a fix ASAP.

I can manually re ret your devices for you if you would like in the meantime?

Please pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi,

I am sorry to hear you are having the same issue.

This is a known issue that our teams are working on. We hope to have a fix for this ASAP.

We can manually reset the devices for you in the meantime if you would like?

Please pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi falcon3

This is a known issue that our teams are working on. We hope to have a fix for this ASAP.

Please pop back to us and let us know if you would like us to do so.

We can then send you a private message.  

Vikki - Forum Team

Hi jmp1963

Please pop back to us and let us know if you would like us to do so.

We can then send you a private message to reset the devices 🙂

Vikki - Forum Team

Hi - I'm just trying the same. Can someone contact me about removing old devices so I can register new ones?

Thanks

Hello jbw27

Sorry to hear of the issues with the devices for the Sky Sports app, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We're happy to help with this and I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob

traceybrader
Joining in

Hi im having the same issue can you reset my sky devices manually? Thanks

Hi @traceybrader 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're having the same issue with your managing your Sky devices, as this is a known issue we can help further over the forums today. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

JamesD4
Joining in

I'm also having the same problem. Please can you fix?