cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Management Sky Sports App

andrewkaye2809
Joining in

Hi, I am trying to find how to manage my devices registered on the sky sports app but cannot find how to do it? Tried speaking to customer services via Whattsapp but getting no reply. Every time I go on to the app to watch it comes up with ‘device limit reached contact your service provider’.

Virgin media website tells you to go to settings then device management then manage sky apps but there is no option for this on their website?

Is there a way of resetting the devices and starting again?

30 REPLIES 30

Hi @DANRODDY7, thank you for clarifying that.

And just to confirm, when you follow the four-step process listed on the website (using the link that does work), is that not having any impact at all?

Regards,
Daniel

1st Click : virgintvgo.virginmedia.com 

2nd Click: Settings on the left 

3rd Click :Device Management - 3rd tab on top 

4th Click: Manage Sky Devices - THIS IS BROKEN -

Which is the only button where you can change devices

DANRODDY7_0-1689948691680.png

Hi @DANRODDY7,

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. 

Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

DANRODDY7
Tuning in

Now getting this error :

DANRODDY7_0-1689951997278.png

I've tried this in Edge - The web page loads but with an Access Denied title to the web page... and the banner is Virgin TV Customers only.  Clicking the Sign in button reloads the page.  

I've tried loading the page from the Device management section Device Management (virginmedia.com) also, and same thing....

Hi dan_allery

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

We are aware of an issue with the device management screen and are working on a fix ASAP.

In the meantime, we can manually reset the devices for you 🙂

I will send you a private message now.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

RH177147
Just joined

Hi I have exactly the same issue.

Unable to manage my sky devices.

It says I am not a Virgin TV customer when I clearly am.

http://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/skydevices 

can someone help please ???? the link is not working clearly

RH177147_0-1690288447334.png

bigfatrebel
Tuning in

bigfatrebel_0-1690297319637.png

Snap. Seems to be an issue for a number of customers

Same here. Spent ages going round all my devices seeing if any were still logged in. None were and now it seems I can't do anything about it until Virgin get it fixed ☹️