cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Limit Reached

HildaSequin
Tuning in

Hello, Every time I go on to the Sky Sports app on my ipad I get a message saying ‘device limit reached contact your service provider’. I only have 5 devices registered which is what I am allowed. There is no option on the Virgin Media website to correct this, no live chat available and nobody to speak to on the phone.  I missed a really important match because of this. Can the devices be re-set so that I can start again please?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the update HildaSequin,

Glad that our community members could help and give you the support you needed to get the issues resolved. If you have any further problems in the future, please come back to us through this channel, and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @HildaSequin, thanks for your post on our Community Forum and I'm sorry to hear of the issues with the devices using Sky Sports.

If you can please review the instructions below, this would be a way of removing any devices you no longer wish to use for the Sky Sports app

Log into TV Go > Settings > Device Management > Manage Sky Devices (towards the bottom of the screen) > Remove any devices you no longer wish to use

Kindest regards,

David

Thank you. I am struggling to get Virgin to let me into Manage My Devices at the moment but I will keep trying and get back to you.

Hi HildaSequin

Have you managed to sort this?

Let us know if not and we'll help 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

No when I try to access Manage My Devices I get This site can't be reached.

I really don't know what to do.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@HildaSequin 

I often have the same problem using Chrome browser, unless I clear the cache/cookies.

If I use either the Firefox or Edge browsers it works.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you - it worked using Firefox! Oh it's a minefield when you are not technically minded.

I will be using the forum more now when things go wrong.

I'm  smiling again.

Thanks for the update HildaSequin,

Glad that our community members could help and give you the support you needed to get the issues resolved. If you have any further problems in the future, please come back to us through this channel, and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards Jodi.