Menu
GarAmy
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Device Limit Reached - Same Machine

Hey,

I am getting a message that my device limit has been reached - These are all showing as the a windows machine using Chrome - I have been prompted to register the device again, even though it was already registered and now I am not able to view anything.

Could my devices be reset please? Also is there a way to show dates of registration or more information about the registered device? would like to make sure i'm not doing something wrong at my end.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Limit Reached - Same Machine

Hi GarAmy, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you're having some issues with your TVGO devices, this isn't good but it is something we're aware of. 

I'd also like to apologise for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than usual 

Do you still need the devices resetting? If so then please reply to the personal message I'm sending now 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Ray19
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

i am having the same issue on 2 windows 10 laptops on edge browser they are showing up as not  registered please could you reset my devices . Please could your Admin persons update the device page so we could have some control of device registration as to similar for sky device on virgin anywhere page thank you

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Ray19

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting this on here. 

Sorry to hear  you're having some issues with your TV GO. 

You can manage these devices yourself, by going to settings then device management and you can remove the ones you wish to remove, however, if you do need some assistance please do let us know and we can reset this for you. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ray19
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Please can you reset my device list thank you

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yes that's fine I will pop you over a PM.

Please look out for the purple envelope at the top right hand of the screen as this will take you to PM's. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ray19
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Have not received a reply from a PM to confirm my account 

0 Kudos
Dan_M
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ray19,

Thanks for your information so far. Are you able to please let us know what version of the browser you are using for our ongoing investigation?

Many thanks,
Dan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Ray19
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

My devices are now reset . The browser I am using is Microsoft Edge on windows 10 devices. When logging on using the the virgin go app it always loads from the edge browser first and then forwards back to the virgin go app , as for logging on to the sky sports App there has never been any problem with any devices and each device is always saved . Both apps work o/k on apple and android devices and each is saved for each device it seems to only affect windows 10 devices.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for providing us with the information requested @Ray19

I will feed this back and if I need anything else will follow up with you here. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

0 Kudos