Menu
drealmobster
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Device Changes

Our device changes renewed today, I replaced one device this morning and now have no device changes left, I should have two.

This happened in January too, I have waited until now as the appalling telephone support Virgin provide didn't understand the issue.  This is obviously an ongoing issue that needs looking at.  It also seems very unhelpful that Device Names are not able to be edited, I have to have all devices on (showing current device) and still pray that the device I am replacing is the one I don't actually need.

2021-02-01 16.13.11 virgintvgo.virginmedia.com c6b66fc251bb.jpg

The other correct devices take up slots 2, 4 and 5 according to Device Management on them.  So my best guess is that the first slot in the list will be the one to replace as slot 3 on this [current] device is correct.

I hope somebody can look into this for us.

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Changes

Hello drealmonster

Sorry to hear of the problems faced registering devices on the Virgin TV Go application, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

Having read through your query I can confirm that you should be able to make two changes in relation to the devices registered. It's strange you have made one change but are advised you have no more changes available.

I have tried to locate your account based off your forum details but haven't been able to locate it. I can also see you have experienced problems when Windows updates have been applied, do you know if this is the case this time?

Rob

0 Kudos