Menu
Craigbluk
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Deregister Devices

Could someone please explain to me how I can deregister devices on my account without adding new devices ?

I have four device slots full and I wish to deregister two of them. However two slots are filled by the Virgin TV Go app for my windows computer.

I wish to use this app from here onwards but would only want it to take up one slot. The other slot I'd like to remove is for my Microsoft Edge browser , which I shall no longer use.

Thanks in advance

Craig

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deregister Devices

Hi Craigbluk

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting on our forums.

I am really sorry you've had issues with removing devices for your Virgin TV Go app.  You should find the answer you're looking for here .

Please do get back to us if this does not help.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
gdjtam
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have my laptop device registered on my VM device management screen 3 times, I deleted the Laptop devices from the 'manage my sky devices' screen and they were successfully deleted. However, I have tried for weeks now to find a way to delete them from the VM Device Management screen but have failed. As a result, when I try to watch sky sports on my Laptop I get the 0000014 message saying I already watching the channel on 2 devices, I'm not!

Can anyone shed any light on this problem.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi gdjtam, 

Thanks for posting, and sorry to understand you're having some issues with removing devices from your account..

You've mentioned you've tried and failed to remove devices. What happens when you try to remove one? 

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos