Menu
MikeH5
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Deleting a Device from Virgin Go

I have only ever watched programmes on Virgin Go from 2 devices - a laptop and a desktop.

I tried to watch a channel today, and it shows 5 devices registered. I was on my desk top, so when I clicked on the required channel it asked me to specify which device I wanted to replace, so I clicked on one of the 5 registered devices.

I then got a message saying that I had registered 5 devices, and now it says against all 5 of those registered devices that they can't be changed for 27 days.

Help, please.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deleting a Device from Virgin Go

Hi MikeH5, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the service, Can you confirm if you are still having issues with the TVGO service or have since had this resolved. If you are still faced with the issue we can look at resetting the devices for you. Chris 

0 Kudos
MikeH5
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

No this isn't resolved - it's still giving me the same messages and saying it can't be changed.

Mike

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I will send you a private,message to get this looked into further for you. ^Chris

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I will send you a private,message to get this looked into further for you. ^Chris

0 Kudos