Menu
PedroEwing
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Deleting Devices from TV Go App

I was advised I needed to change to the new TV Go app on my PC. did, and now I appear to have too many devices registered (same device is registered at least 3 times! It doesn't allow me to delete any devices.Why Not??

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deleting Devices from TV Go App

The system allows you to change three devices each month.

If you have changes available you can replace a device.  There is no facility to delete devices already registered, only to replace them.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
PedroEwing
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It seems strange that it registers the same device as a new device every time you update the software! No wonder I've run out  of available devices and I can't watch anything now until the end of the month. That's daft, as I can't even watch on one my registered devices!

0 Kudos
stevebolt
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

exactly  the same for me and many others. It is a poor service tbh.Ive had this problem over a number of years

0 Kudos
PedroEwing
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

stevebolt,

Thank you for backing me up! I'm not actually trying to watch on 6 devices - only 2. but because of the poor design of the app, every time they change something and I open the app, it adds the same device as new device! Crazy!! I'm paying for the Virgin GO app in my monthly subscription, but I can't access it because it says I've got 6 devices and I can't access what I want to watch!!

Virgin Media need to change how you manage devices and allow you to delete, at ANY time, devices THEY have added and which you don't want!

Dear goodness, this is so basic!

0 Kudos