Menu
pdcruz
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Delete device

The device management does not work. It say you should be able to delete devices one month after activation. 
I had to reload TV Go from the App Store this morning so does that mean I have to wait another month?. 

(I get the “opps - TV Go not avaikable” message at least once a month but that’s another issue). 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delete device

Hi pdcruz, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry for the delay in response and to hear of the issues with updating your devices on TV Go.

We provide 3 changes per month for registered devices and this should be made available to you via the manage devices section on your account. 

Have you been able to add your device since your last post to us?

With the error message, if this happening on one particular device?

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
d810
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,
I have a similiar issue. I was asked to register the device (which was already registered) so I accepted but it still didn't work. It continued to do this 2 more times meaning the device is now registered 4 times but I still can't watch and now can't change for another month. How can this be fixed?
0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello db10

We can see you already have reported this in another thread which we have responded to. If you could keep to the one thread per topic we'd really appreciate it.

This helps us to ensure we're responding to all of our customers in one place as quickly as possible.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos