Menu
leejordan
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Daley Thompson Fitness Videos

Hi,

The Daley Thompson fitness videos are no longer available on the TV Go app on my PC so I can't stream them in another room in the house, I can only watch them via the V6 box.

As we are in Tier 4 it would be nice to be able to do these exercises.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Lee

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Daley Thompson Fitness Videos

Hi Lee,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're no longer able to access the Daley Thompson Fitness videos from the TV GO app. Can you please walk us through how you navigate to and stream the videos on TV GO? Do you use the streaming function or something else?

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
leejordan
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I open the TV Go app on my android phone, or I go to the web page on my Windows PC, I search for Daley, which brings up a list of the various fitness videos, but when I select any of them I get an error saying "Sorry - There is no data available", I have attached a screenshot from my phone.

Thanks,

Lee

Screenshot_20201230-141609.jpg

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lee,

Thanks for confirming and for the screenshot. Me and a few colleagues have also checked the app, and we do get the same error it seems. However the beginners episode seems to load fine. Can you please let us know exactly which episodes you've tried and which don't work so I can feed this back for you?

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
leejordan
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

It seems to be working now! I tried to play a beginner's episode and I had to register my device and then it played OK. It looks like I can now play all the episodes.

Thanks!

Lee

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lee,

Oh that's great news! It's odd that we were also getting the same error on our side for that to be the case, but glad that it's working again for you now.

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Enjoy! 🙂

Beth

0 Kudos