Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Criminal Minds missing episodes

Hi,

I started watching Criminal Minds on my computer using TV Go, I have watched the first series and I have just come to start watching the second series but there are a lot of missing episodes, it says that I have to ring the number to upgrade my package, but I am already on the top TV package. Also if I try to play the missing episodes from the V6 box it plays them fine, so there is something not set quite right on the TV Go side of things

The missing episodes are as follows, Season 2 Episode 1, 2, 3, 8, 16, 17, 21 & 22

Thanks in advance for your help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Criminal Minds missing episodes

Hi nabe1002, 

Thank you for your post I am sorry to hear you're having issues with watching criminal minds, I have replicated this on my own TV go app and I am also getting the same message I have reported this to our team and it will be rectified as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Zoie

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoie

Thanks for that, also just looked through the rest of the series and there are a few others missing too

Season 5 Episode 1, 15, 16 & 23. Season 6 Episode 18. Season 7 Episode 16 & 17. Season 8 Episode 3, 4 & 15, Season 10 Episode 20 & 22. Season 11 Episode 13 & 14. Season 12 Episode 3, 8 & 15. Season 13 Episode 1, 10, 16, 17, 19 & 22

Thanks

Ben

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben,

Thank you for doing this 🙂 I have sent these off as well to the team, it seems like it may be a licensing issue hopefully we can get it sorted as soon as.

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All sorted now, thank you for your help
0 Kudos