Menu
freeby
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Clear registered devices

I am having trouble clearing registered devices. I have three registered to my phone and one to a tablet I no longer have.

I have an option to replace but ideally I would like to clear all and start again.

Any help is appreciated 

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Clear registered devices

There isn't an option to delete all the devices. Once a device is registered it stays there.

If you have all device slots in use, when you register a new device you'll be able to choose to replace an existing one. If not the new device will take one of the empty slots until they are all in use.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
briangoodsir
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i was watching my pc on virgintvgo and the next day it wont let me due to all slots being used, although my pc was never switched off, is it possible to all 5 cleared as they are all my pc so it seems???

it now wont let me change any devices for another 25 days, until 1st April 2021, there has to be a way around this as being disabled and bed bound i rely on my pc for watching tv, 

please help.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @briangoodsir 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your Virgin TV go. 

I have taken the opportunity to re-set the device limit. 

I would advise a few things from here.  Please make sure that you clear all your cache&cookies, please also make sure that you always use the same web browser. 

Kind regards, 

Zak_M

0 Kudos