Menu
Pearl60
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Chicago Fore episode 14 watch on Virgin TV only not TV go app

Yet again I cannot watch latest episode of Chicago Fire via TV go app on my iPad yet can watch Chicago Med. What is going on . Also 2 complaints about  mis sold  contract unanswered within 28 days. 

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Chicago Fore episode 14 watch on Virgin TV only not TV go app

Hi there @Pearl60 

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear this has happened! 

Can I just clarify, is the episode currently not showing as available or does an error message or code show when you attempt to watch the episode? 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have felt let down by your package. Can I ask what has happened to make you feel this way? 

Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Pearl60
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ash

Thanks for your email

On the TV go app on both my mobile and iPad  the episode 14 is available  with the wording Only on Virgin TV Box yet I have been able to watch others. Also The Grinder shows sorry not available at the moment for  Clearly issues again. I am 125 miles from the TiVo box.

I renewed  my contract on 1st February and sales advisor said I would get Netflix free of charge for a year and would receive an email with a link and code to do this which has not happened. When I called to complain and waited an hour to get though to someone they transferred me to a line that went dead.

Good news I get second vaccine jab on Wednesday which is more important I know.

At the time we were in lockdown and watching more TV in the evenings so felt it would be something different but now just annoyed at the fact the few programmes  I watch through Virgin often get disrupted.

Regards

Margaret

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for getting back to me @Pearl60

I have emailed the relevant team to chase this Netflix code for you and I will update you as soon as I have a response from them! 

I am so sorry to see this message is appearing, I have tried on my own TV Go and get the same message. Sometimes temporary restrictions apply when an episode is brand new but I will feed this back to the relevant teams and see if we can get an update on when the episode will be available. 

I'm so sorry I can't get these issues resolved straight away for you but as soon as the relevant teams feed back to me I will let you know. 

Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Pearl60
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Chicago Fire episode 14 watch on Virgin TV only not TV go app

Thanks Ash for your prompt reply and effort to help me.

0 Kudos