Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Cant log into Virgin TV Go

Hi I have been onto Customer service without any resolution to my problem.

I can not log into TV go for the first time I keep getting different messages and I have tried with all my accounts and passwords that are in my account it says I am a sub-account.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant log into Virgin TV Go

Hi Sue29,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear you are having problems accessing TV Go.

It sounds like you are registered but appearing as a sub account which we will need to look into further. 

I am going to pop you over a private message to grab a few more details and we can get this checked out for you.  

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

That's great I will look out for the private message.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sue29, did you get your log in fixed as I’m having the same problem  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Flint5 and Sue29, I've spent almost 10hrs on the phone to VM since June 17th about this issue as I'm experiencing it myself - still can't access TVGO even though I now have a primary account, the forum team here have been fantastic however I can't say the same for the tech team who are manning the phones - they'll fob you off with any excuse just to get you off the line. I've been guaranteed that the issue will be resolved by 1st July, promised call backs within 24hrs which never happen. It will be interesting to see who gets their query solved first
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi dugdale. Have rung tech team again today who stated they realise there’s a problem and they will get back to me, lol of course! Have also messaged several times but we appear to get disconnected each time. Good luck to you both if you manage to access what we are paying for. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi I got this sorted it took them a while to do it two phone calls from them and a few instant messages. Start your own thread and try to get a forum support staff to private message you.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sue,

Your problem might have been a bit different to mine as I've had 4 different forum support staff involved since I first raised the issue on 17th June and I'm still no closer to a resolution .

I did receive a letter from the director of consumer processing and customer resolutions yesterday acknowledging that my complaint relating to this issue is now 8 weeks old and that I can now escalate the complaint to their alternative dispute resolution service - the ironic thing is that the letter states that "our team are working hard to resolve your complaint" - The support staff who assist on this forum have been working hard however I don't believe anyone further up the line is really bothered. I am constantly having to have new incidents raised as their "fix" hasn't actually fixed anything - the cynic in me might think that as soon as the SLA for resolving the incident nears they make a tweak just to close down the request.

0 Kudos