Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cant Sign in to TV GO

I have read other topics in the community with this issue, but none of them seem to give an answer other than "we have PM'd you a response". I am trying to access my TV GO app but I keep getting the error "Oops......" then some blurb about it not being my main account. 

1. I can sign in to My Virgin Media with this email

2. my Username is the email I am trying to use which is displayed in the My Virgin Media app

3. I cannot log in to anything on my TiVo box as it says the username or Password is wrong (which is not the case otherwise I would not be able to log in to my virgin media. 

I would like to know how this can be sorted, as judging by previous comments regarding this issue, it seems that Tech 1 just tell you to reset the password (which I have tried and no, it still doesnt work) or people just don't get a call back. 

Please get this sorted or reply with an actual response or I will have to consider my Virgin Media subscription, which after only having it for 3 days, isn't exactly a great first impression. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant Sign in to TV GO

Hi Combatkoala,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for getting in touch. I'm really sorry that you've been having difficulty logging in to TV Go.

If you're using a secondary account, this should be indicated on the MyVM homepage. When you login to MyVM, do you have the option to "Manage accounts" from your profile?

Have you tried logging into the TV Go website rather than the app? What happens there?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rachael, 

I do have manage accounts, however I have not set one up as everytime I tried, it says "this page is not available at this time, please try again later" This was last night, I have tried 3 times more this morning. 

But im not sure what this would have to do with my Primary account and username? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Combatkoala,

I was just trying to verify that you were indeed using your primary account. Some customers are unaware of the difference and/or don't realise they have multiple accounts. As you have the "manage accounts" option, this confirms that you're using the primary account.

Could you please let me know whether you've tried using the TV Go website and whether login is successful here?

Silly question, have you tried resetting your password to see if this helps?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rachael, 

As per my first comment I have already reset my password. I have also tried changing the email address to see if that would update your database in to recognising that this is a primary account.

I have tried the app, web browser, desktop browser and tablet. I have also tried it on Chrome, FireFox, Safari and IE to no availe 

We are due to go on holiday this weekend, and I would really appreciate this to be sorted by then for the kids! 

Seb

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I do apologise, Seb. I definitely took that in the first time round but had clearly forgotten by my second response, no good at all!

It sounds like we may need to raise an IT ticket for you. Either way, we'll need to discuss sensitive information so I'll send you a private message to clear account security. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rachael, 

@Rachael_F - appears I have sent too many private messages today... not quite sure how as I have sent 2 in an hour, could we continue this via email as I don't have time to wait an hour before sending each response, 

Regards

0 Kudos