cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Cannot watch sky on any of my devices

mjsp8
On our wavelength

Hi:

Having all sorts of trouble trying to watch on my devices,used to be able to watch sky sports on pcs..3..and android phone and tablet.

Keeps saying problem with this page.Go to device page and have 3 empty slots but when I try sports same result even before I get to log in page.Tv to go loads ok but tells me to go to Sky Sports to log in.

Any help most appreciated..doing my head in..😠

Cheers

Malc

14 REPLIES 14

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mjsp8 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're unable to access Sky Sports on your devices. And for any inconvenience this may be causing you.  Are you using your My Virgin Media account?  Also have you attempted to sign in here?

Regards

Lee_R

mjsp8
On our wavelength

Hi Lee:

Many htanks for getting back.

Still no joy.

Tryed changing my password for Virgin..Tryed Opera..Edge..go to sky sports and log in virgin media..asks for server details and password..next page says there is a problem.

Deleted all my devices but still wont work....😩

Malc

Hi @mjsp8 thanks for your reply.
Are you able to provide a screenshot of this so we can see the error please? Does this happen on Chrome browser and Firefox too?

Many thanks

Tom_W

mjsp8
On our wavelength

mjsp8_0-1688825179439.png

Happens on any browser

Cheers

malc

Hi @mjsp8 thanks for your reply.

I do appreciate you've said it happens on any browser but can you please try Google Chrome as it's not clear what browser you're on from your screenshot? We have heard it does work on Chrome more than any other browsers, please keep us updated.

Many thanks

Tom_W

mjsp8
On our wavelength

Hi Tom;

Just tryed on Chrome and same page.

Cheers

Malc

Hi @mjsp8 thanks for your reply - understood.

I'm discussing this behind the scenes so please allow me to get back to you in due course with a resolution here, thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Many thanks

Tom_W

mjsp8
On our wavelength

Thanking you

You're welcome!
Many thanks

Tom_W