Menu
fizzybeatjunkie
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Cannot watch TV Go

I am so totally fed up. Have spent so much calling Virgin, wasted time messaging them ect they CANNOT fix!
I use Virgin TV GO as my office has no TV and I work long hours so watch on my PC.
All of a sudden I cannot watch as it asks me to register the device, which I do , then it just keeps asking.
I had it reset yesterday by Virgin but still it goes round in circles. I register then it asks me to register again and then eventually 'Device maximum reached'
Yesterdya call centre say it must be a problem with my PC which is ridiculous as I have always used it previously.
It is SO ANNOYING as it one of the things I loved about Virgin services.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot watch TV Go

Hi fizzybeatjunkie, thanks for getting in touch - sorry for the delayed reply here.

Sorry to hear you've encountered this problem with TV Go. Certain browsers settings/VPN's and others security software can cause each new instance to be registered as a new device. Are you browsing in incognito mode? If so we'd recommend not doing that for using TV Go.

We can reset the devices on this occasion if you get back to me via PM - please look out for the purple envelope hopefully we can get this sorted for you soon.

Tom 

fizzybeatjunkie
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sorry what purple envelope?
Of course I am not browsing incognito or other things would not be working.
Please help it SO infuriating.
Thanks
Sylvie

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sorry Sylvie, my PM didn't send but It's on it's way now...

Tom

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sorry you've had so much hassle getting this sorted Sylvie. I've reset the devices now, hopefully you won't have any further problems but if you do please don't hesitate to get back in touch. 

Tom 

0 Kudos
fizzybeatjunkie
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Tom they did this last week after i waited 2 hours on the phone. It does not work.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

It's odd that this hasn't worked - I appreciate it didn't work last time but have you been able to give it another try? I've never encountered an instance where that hasn't worked before to be honest.

Tom 

0 Kudos
fizzybeatjunkie
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Tom I made a video of what happened when I just tried.
It just keeps asking me to register until all 5 are registered spaces and still wont work.
It did work on this computer and now it wont.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

When you log in to your online account (virg.in/myVM) are you able to see the registered devices correctly? 

Are you using the Windows 10 app, or streaming via the website?

If it's the website, can you please try another browser and let us know if the problem continues? (I've reset them again just now so you can try)

Tom

0 Kudos