Menu
PhilipSG
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cannot sign in to TV Go

I cannot sign into my TV Go app. I get error ‘oops that hasn’t worked, please sign in with your main user account. Sub accounts can’t sign in using this service’

I'm signing in with my primary account which works with the other Virgin Media apps, view my bills etc.

I have tried the TV Go app on windows 10 (newly installed), IE explorer, Edge, Chrome, and Firefox.

I only have three accounts with virgin and have tried all of them and get the same error.

I can also use the account details to log into the Sky Sports site to stream those channels?

looking at the community this does seem to be a problem for a lot of people has anyone got any answer?

0 Kudos
Scragster187
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot sign in to TV Go

Abandon hope...😀

Seriously I think VM have got the message but they aren’t being very good at communicating what they are doing about it, possibly because they are totally flummoxed. 

I suspect we may find it starts working again and VM will claim they did nothing so it must have been our fault for using  wrong passwords..😂

Hetty_R
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot sign in to TV Go

Hi Scragster187 and PhilipSG, 

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch. 

Really sorry that you've both been having problems with TV GO. This was a known issue that has now been resolved. 

If either of you are still experiencing any issues with the app please let us know and we will be happy to help 🙂 

Many thanks, 

Hetty 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos