Menu
saintsfan49
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Cannot sign in to TV GO

I'm having the same problem as other users.

I can't sign in to Tv Go on my Windows 10 PC. It was working fine a few days ago. I can sign in to my main account page ok and also when using the Sky Sports Player. 

Looking at other posts, this appears to be a recent problem.

0 Kudos
dhorsburgh
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot sign in to TV GO

I have had the problem since yesterday, I have re installed the app, changed my password but no luck at all, rang virgin twice today and says a ticket has been raised but have used the app with no problems at all for years. On my ipad "Oops That Hasn't worked. and mentions Sub - accounts when I have always use my primary password etc. 

0 Kudos
saintsfan49
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I get the same messages. It's obviously a problem that's arisen in the last few days.
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Saintsfan49,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into with your TV GO App issue.

Because the App works closely with your Virgin Media Online Account, can I ask if you have any issues signing into this as well? 

Also, when you try using the TV GO app are there any error messages?

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
dhorsburgh
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Megan I have no problem logging into my virgin media account and had no problem logging into TV GO before Monday, so have reinstalled the app, changed password, but lloking at other forums I need to speak to a level 2 IT engineer as others have spoken and only they have the ability to resync the main password over the 3 databases link to apps. Dave

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi dhorsburgh,

Thanks for giving me that information it really does help! 

Okay, so I'm going to create an IT ticket for you (and the others when they reply to me) so that the IT team can have a look into this issue for you. In order to do this I'll need to send you a PM which I'll do now so we can chat about account specifics. 

Speak soon!

Megan_L

0 Kudos
saintsfan49
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

As I said in my original post, I have no problems in signing in to my main account or in signing in to use the Sky Sports Player.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi saintsfan49,

Thanks for clarifying that for me, I'm going to send you a PM now so we can get an IT ticket raised for this. 

Speak soon!

Megan_L

0 Kudos