Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Cannot sign in TV GO appk

Hi. I am a new Virgin customer, and disappointed with the TV Go app. I have not been able to sign in with the correct information (the same as the Virgin media app) I keep getting the 'oops ...that hasn’t worked' error message. Other times it just locks up on this page 

I tried deleting and re-installing and on 2 different devices (iPhone & iPad) both running the latest OS and app version

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot sign in TV GO appk

Good Afternoon TokinTone,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been having issues with your TV Go and Virgin Media app

Can you tell me if you've been able to access the applications since your post?

Are you able to sign into the TV Go account or Virgin Media account via a web browser? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I have not been able to log in to the app or the web version, but have on the Virgin media app with the same login information.

I consistently get the 'oops ....' error

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me. I'll seek to gain further information from you via our PM service.

Please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for my message

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Still have had no help in resolving this. A very slow conversation with virgin on here has got me nowhere. Not having much faith in virgin tbh, and today is my last day to cancel my contract within my cooling off period !!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Just wanted to update this thread to say although virgin promised to have IT look into it, I still have had no response. 
the call centre just says there is nothing they can do, it has to be IT. 

So here I am 3 weeks after install with no access to the app, as I cannot sign in. 
New customers be aware of this customer service before signing up. 
Shame that I have to write posts like this to try and wake someone up to deal with what is probably a simple fix 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I have just spoken to customer service again and they said there is an outage with the app and it is not working for anyone. Can anybody confirm this, or have they told me another lie ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Still no update, call back, or fix for my problem, so I am still paying for an app I cannot use

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello TokinTone,

Thanks for coming back to us about this issue, I am really sorry you've been dealing with this issue for so long with no answer as to why.

However, I have gone onto your services and can see the information that you were given previously is correct, there is a fault with your services which will be resolved on the 29th June 2020 13:35, this is only an estimate so it could change due to the nature of faults. 

I hope this explains things for you.

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. Will see what happens on the 29th. Apparently IT are looking into it as well

0 Kudos