cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Access TV Go on any of my devices, Microsoft Edge

MilesWhitchurch
Tuning in

Could someone please reset my devices.  I use a computer to watch Virgin TV in my Kitchen and in my Study but last month it said I needed to register my device (Eventhough I used the same one every day)  It did this several timeas and never took the change then just told me I had to wait until 1st Oct and try again.  Today I tried again, it wold me to select the device to replace and it did it again.  Although the list says this is my current device it says that its not registerred and I have reached my maximum, wait until the 1st Nov.  Appreciate it if someone could reset my devices and let me know whats going on.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @MilesWhitchurch, and welcome back!

I'd be happy to pick this up for you - check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Thanks,

David_Bn

Melbelle88
Tuning in

I have exactly the same problem, seems to be a regular occurrence. I am also waiting for my devices to be reset. 

Good Luck 

MilesWhitchurch
Tuning in

Once my devices were reset I logged in again and the app said to authenticate the device, so I did.  then when I tried to watch a channel it again told me to authenticate the device, on the second try this worked, only difference I made was make sure I had a Profile selected before I did it the second time.  I hope this helps.

Hi @MilesWhitchurch thanks for getting back to us.

And thanks for updating us that you have resolved your issue with TV Go.  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R