Menu
asmahanalkarjos
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling my version media tv package and keep the broad band

Hello
I am new to the community forums .  At present I have Broadband TV and land phon, I would like to cancel the tv and keep broadband and land phone .
I would like to remove TV from my services.  
I tried to do it online but it was too complicated . 
I tried to call virgin media but I found I do not have a line ,, My land line is not working
I need help to have the version land line and I want to remove the tv please
Happy new year
Regard 
Asmahan Alkarjosli
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling my version media tv package and keep the broad band

Hi Asmahan Alkarjosli,

To cancel the TV part of your package it ideally needs to be done over the phone.

Your best option is to speak to the retentions team (thinking of leaving us) and they can look into the problem with your landline at the same time.

If you have a V6 box it may be that you don't have a separate phone connection in the wall, as they are meant to be plugged into the hub 3.

Whether it's a set up issue or connection problem then they can help.

If you have a mobile then you can call them on  freephone number 0800 052 0422, or  0345 454 1111 which is often included as a standard landline call in mobile packages. It's best to call at 8am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos