Menu
Saw84
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can’t watch recorded program on ipad

Hi

when I try and watch a recorded program on my iPad I get a message saying “streaming not permitted contact customer services for more info”

I have tried resetting my hub, box & iPad.

any suggestions? 

also cannot use as a remote control.
thanks

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t watch recorded program on ipad

Hi Saw84,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thank you for posting.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some problems trying to record a TV programme from your iPad. This particular error usually means that your device is not updated to the most recent IOS or isn't compatible as it's an older generation device. 

Can you please check the TV GO app version for us and confirm what IOS your iPad is on?

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Saw84
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth

thanks for getting back to me.

iOS is 14.3

tv control version is 4.5.2 (1365172)

I can’t access tv go on my phone at the moment - says sorry this isn’t available 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Saw84,

Thanks for confirming the details. I would say that you definitely shouldn't have any problems in that case concerning your device OS.

Do you receive this error when you select any recorded programme? Have you also ensured that you have set up a streaming device via the app?

In regards to the issue on your phone - can you please try reinstalling the app and resetting the My Virgin Media password? This helps give your account and a bit of a refresh.

Thanks 🙂

Beth

0 Kudos