Menu
mtmcloughlin
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can’t watch Sky sports on the go on app on ipad

Hi,

I got a new iPad a few months ago and it is one of my 2 registered devices.  I can watch most things on the iPad but am unable to watch Sky Sports.  When I try to log in I get a message saying that my device limit has been reached and to contact my provider.  I have definitely not reached my device limit and have not made any changes to my registered devices in the past few months.  Would be grateful for advice on how to resolve this issue.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t watch Sky sports on the go on app on ipad

Hi Mtmcloughlin,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the Sky Sports app. Are you able to log on and check your registered devices? Are you able to watch on your other device?

Zoie

0 Kudos
mtmcloughlin
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoie,

Thanks for your reply.  I have 2 devices registered- my iPhone and iPad.  I am able to watch Sky Sports on my phone but not the iPad.  I should be able to watch it on 4 devices.  When I try to watch it on the iPad I get a message saying that my device limit has been reached.  I would be grateful for advice on how to resolve this.  

Thanks,

Mark McLoughlin

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the additional information mtmcloghlin, are you using the TV Go or the Sky Sports app?

If it is the Sky Sports app, are you trying to use more than one device at the same time? This app only allows you to watch on the Sky Sports app on one device at a time.

Have you ensured the app on your iPad is up to date?

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos