cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t sign into Sky sports on Virgin go app. Reset password link expires as soon as I click on it??

Montiban66
Tuning in

Has any got any ideas regarding resetting my password on Virgin go app? I can watch every single channel except sky Sports?? When I try to reset my password , the link to the reset says link expired? Even though I’ve just opened the email?? Virgin support have given me no help at all. Waited 25 hrs for a response on WhatsApp. After spending 4 hrs on the phone waiting to speak to an agent?! Worst customer service ever. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2

Montiban66
Tuning in

Has any got any ideas regarding resetting my password on Virgin go app? I can watch every single channel except sky Sports?? When I try to reset my password , the link to the reset says link expired? Even though I’ve just opened the email?? Virgin support have given me no help at all. Waited 25 hrs for a response on WhatsApp. After spending 4 hrs on the phone waiting to speak to an agent?! Worst customer service ever. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Montiban66 wrote:

You need to use the Sky Sports app to watch the Sky sports channels and use the same log in details that you use with the TVGo app.

sky sports app.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali