cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign in

Dudeney172
Joining in

Hi all.

I can sign into TV to go on my Huawei tablet running android 7. But not my Samsung a71 and Samsung a42 5g both running android 11 with all latest updates, last one 850 meg a few days ago

After spending over an hour talking to virgin I.T. explaining my problem

(*please enter email, it Will be an email address);

He changed my user email to one I use all time.

I can sign into tablet but not a new phone.

No matter what email I put in I get the above message*

Uninstalled/ reinstalled on both phones.

He said it's a problem with Samsung not Virgin! 

This seems very strange to me as I can use all other tv apps. I want use the virgin one so I don't have to keep changing apps..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dudeney172, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue signing in to TV Go on some devices. It may be worth checking that you are typing in the address for the username instead of using any predictive or suggested text as sometimes this can add a space which will invalid the address. This can also happen if you've 'remembered' the details. 

Are you able to sign in to the My VM app using the same details? 

Can you please provide a screenshot of the error message so we can check this too. 

Keep us posted 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dudeney172, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue signing in to TV Go on some devices. It may be worth checking that you are typing in the address for the username instead of using any predictive or suggested text as sometimes this can add a space which will invalid the address. This can also happen if you've 'remembered' the details. 

Are you able to sign in to the My VM app using the same details? 

Can you please provide a screenshot of the error message so we can check this too. 

Keep us posted 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dudeney172, 

Please don't send a private message to any of the Forum Team unless requested to do so. 

There is so issues with Android 11 devices logging in to TV on the Go. 

When going to My Virgin Media here and signing in, do you get the same error message or are you able to log in? 

If you do successfully manage to log in, use these details to log in to the TV Go app and let me know what happens. 

Please post back here in the community 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team