Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't sign in to TV go app

I am unable to sign in on the Virgin tv go app, and this has been the case for several weeks now. I have changed my password several times, cleared the cache and app data, reinstalled the app and finally tried it on a completely new phone with a fresh, updated install. I'm coming into this expecting no help if I'm honest, as I've seen that many people have had the same problem for several weeks, months or years, and no sign of any resolution, despite the forum posts being marked as resolved in some cases!

What should I do to resolve this issue? What are Virgin doing to fix this bug and ensure it doesn't happen again? What timescale are these fixes being rolled out on? How much money can I get back as compensation for not receiving the product that I am paying for?

Don't worry, I'll be very polite and given my already low expectations of assistance (positively subterranean in fact) you can only pleasantly surprise me.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't sign in to TV go app

Hi JoelD, thanks for your post - apologies for the delayed response.

Apologies for any problems you've had accessing TV Go as well. Just to confirm, are you able to sign in to your online account using the same credentials? (virg.in/myVM

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Of course I can't sign in to my online account either, seems pretty incompetent of an ISP to be unable to run a website or a web service, don't you think?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JoelD,

We just wanted to make sure it was just the TV GO app you couldn't sign into as they use the same login details. It may be on the TV GO platform in the background where we'll need to check your details. I'm going to send you a Private Message so I can get some details so an IT ticket can be logged. Please make sure you answer everything as IT will want to know the nitty gritty to help them investigate the login problem.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos