forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
grimble49
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't sign in to TV Go

I, like many other users who have posted on here seem to be unable to log in to TV Go. I am getting this error message telling me I cant log in using a sub account & to use a main account. I am trying to log in the same way i have always done so why is it such a problem now ? I reported this over the phone 3 days ago and the problem has not been rectified. Can one of the team please contact me o get the problem sorted or it looks like Virgin will lose my custom.IMG_8323 (004).jpg

0 Kudos
Scragster187
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't sign in to TV Go

VM. You need to get on this. I am also unable to log into the app, done all the obvious stuff such as deleting and re installing app, using different devices. I definitely am using my correct primary account - I can access your other apps and the website and log into sky sports. It’s clear from the number of post on the forum there is a problem but you seem to be doing nothing about it.
0 Kudos
grimble49
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media .... Please contact me so this issue can be resolved. Looking through previous posts I can see that you have replied to other users with exactly the same problem telling them the fault has been sorted. This obviously isn't the case as I and other users are still suffering from the problem. Please contact me as soon as you can.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi grimble49,

Thank you for coming back to us, if you have tried everything and still get the same issues so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Wasitn87
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Paul_DN wrote:

Hi grimble49,

Thank you for coming back to us, if you have tried everything and still get the same issues so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi there, I'm experiencing the same issue with TV GO APP and webpage as well as with virgin connect app since my services were activated 2 weeks ago, if I may ask were you able to solve the issue please? I spoke in private message to Chris from VM, gave all the details and he sent the issue to the IT team which I'm waiting for over a week now, nothings been solved. Please help if you know something about it 🙏 thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos