Menu
Eric5
Just joined
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can’t sign in Tv go

Was watching the football, went to do something at half time and now it wants me to sign in again. So I do but it won’t accept it. Missed 3 goals so far

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t sign in Tv go

Hi Eric,

If you click on Check Service Status at the top of the page you will see there is an going issue

Customers using IOS, Android or Desk Top devices may experience an error when trying to log in.. We are sorry about this, our engineers are looking at fixing this as soon as possible.

The problem is almost fixed - our engineers are carrying out their final checks.

You should be able to log into the Sky Sports App and click on live TV to see the Wolves game and the Chelsea game

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Taidhgh
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have been experiencing this issue for over a week on every device.  Spent ages on the phone with no reply, ignored on Twitter.  Is there any chance of it being resolved soon?

Cheers,

T

0 Kudos
thebands
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

"Customers using IOS, Android or Desk Top devices may experience an error".......

What other options for using TV Go are there? 

Isn't that just admitting it isn't working AT ALL?

captainobvious2
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Isn't that just admitting it isn't working AT ALL?

Yes, but in a well informed and patronising manner that does nothing to actually help people who are being charged for a service that doesn't work and being forced to miss the football matches that are literally the only reason they are with Virgin.

Taidhgh
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

After yet another 30 minutes on the phone, I finally found a human who told me it should be fixed by 15:20 on Monday 13th July. Why on earth that can’t be shown on the app or on the status page was a mystery to him and me.

I’m off to BT as soon as possible, I’ve been paying these guys too much for too long.