cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t replace Device on Virgin Go

Dannymcd_
Joining in

Hi - when trying to replace a device on virgin Go I get the following message - have tried several times on different days but get the same message 

Any help welcomed - have tried deleting the app and reinstalling but same issue 

Thanks in advance 

Dannymcd__0-1674303615632.png

7 REPLIES 7

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dannymcd_

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to hear you are having issues registering a device. From that screenshot, it shows you still have 5 registered. When you try and un-register, what happens? Any error messages? Have you also tried the browser - https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en/settings/device-management.html

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks for responding John - the message on the screen shot is what I receive after clicking on one of the current devices and selecting Replace and the inputting the name of a new device 

I also tried via the browser but I don’t get an option to replace / edit - see screen shot below 

Dannymcd__0-1674400296624.png

Thanks in advance if you have further suggestions 

Hi @Dannymcd_ thanks for your reply, I do apologise for this.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look to reset all devices for you, enabling you to start afresh.

Kindly expect a PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom - t his appears to be resolved 

Many thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Dannymcd_

Thanks for your response

Absolutely great to hear this is now all resolved for you, please be sure to contact us if you require any further assistance.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I’ve been trying to replace devices for weeks now and all I ever get is error message “unable to register at the moment try again in a minute “ this has been going on for weeks???

Hi @Deannbob1, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the problem you've been experiencing 😔

I'll send you a private message so I can look to reset all devices for you. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. 

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel