cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't play this at the moment

Hazzajack87
Joining in

Hi, Can anyone help with the error message saying watching TV Go is unavailable?

It works on laptop, Ipad, Iphone and a PC but when I try another PC it says that message. All devices are registered and it initially worked then stopped. I tried th app and  several browsers.

Thanks,

Hayley

9 REPLIES 9

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hazzajack87

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of the TV Go issues. 

Is this only happening on the one PC? If so, can you advise, what stage do you get that error message? Do you have any VPN's active on the PC? Also, have you tried Incognito mode?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Yes only happening on one PC and it plays for a second and then that error message comes up. How do I do incognito mode?

The registered devices show the PC on there twice yet when I click manage devices it isn’t there at all? 
I think trying to use the app then chrome and Firefox could have messed it up although the error message was coming up before I tried all that? 

cheers 

No VPNs I tried it with and with our a VPN and disabled all AVG products to test. 

Sorry the replies (jackarmyhaz) were also me, for some reason I’ve got two accounts and one was signed in on my laptop and one on my phone. 

Hi Hazzajack87,

The below will show you how to go into private mode, let me know if this works-

1. Windows, Linux or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n.
  2. Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n

Alex_Rm

Hi,

I’ve gone ingocnito but I have reached the maximum number of devices which is an issue I think as this PC should be registered and it says it’s registered?

Thanks,

Hayley

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Hayley, 

Thank you for your reply can you check your registered devices to see if the second PC you want to register is on there.

Zoie

Hi,

Yes it is on there twice. All 5 slots are used up.

Thanks,

Hayley 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming those details. I'm really sorry to hear that the issues are persisting.

So we can investigate this further, I'm going to pop you a PM to gather some more details. Please look out for it in the top-right of our forums in the purple envelope,

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ