Menu
Wasitn87
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Can't login to virgin TV go app

Hi there, I've recently joined Virgin media and I can't log into virgin TV go app as well as virgin connect app with my main username and password, go app keeps telling to use my main account not the sub account, I only got one account with my email and password. Could someone please help.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can't login to virgin TV go app

Hi Wasitn87, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues when attempting to login to your apps.

Is it just the apps that you get this message on or does it also happen when attempting to logging to Virginmedia.com?

If you are able to login to your online account, are you able to access the manage my profiles section?

Let me know and I will be happy to assist further. 

Nat
0 Kudos
Wasitn87
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for your reply, im able to login to VM website and access my profile section, I'm unable to login in TV Go app and virgin connect app.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

HI Wasitn87, the login should be the same as the online account, can you confirm if you are using the same details. Sometimes it may be putting in an old password. Can you try changing the password to see if anything changes? Chris

0 Kudos
Wasitn87
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris_W1

Thanks for your reply, I'm using the same username and password, I've changed the password too, still can't login to Go App and virgin Connect app. Connect app is worse because it gives me an error and then never let me go back to home page or login page. Every time I open the virgin media connect app it's show this message.

Screenshot_20210121_105901_com.virginmedia.simplewifi.jpg

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, can you confirm if you are getting the same issue when you log in here Chris

0 Kudos
Wasitn87
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for your reply. I've tried to login on TV Go website last week and today but still the same. I'll upload the error screenshot 

Screenshot_20210121_121210_com.android.chrome.jpg

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for providing the screen shot, It looks like you are signing in with a secondary email address, can you sign it with the primary and let us know if you are still having issues? Chris

0 Kudos
Wasitn87
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, haven't got any other account, that's the only main account I've got and that's why it's strange that the system keeps saying I'm logging in with a sub account when there are no sub accounts. That's my only virgin media account registered with my main email address.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wasitn87, thanks for the reply. I will send you a private message. Chris

0 Kudos