cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log onto skysports mobile

lucas234
Joining in

I keep getting error I’ve reached my device limit on skysports when using my mobile.

I have an available slot and have previously logged in with the device I’m using. 
on device management I’m unable to delete any devices

5 REPLIES 5

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Lucas234.
Thank you for posting on our help forums for the first time today and welcome to the VM community.
Nice to have you on board with us! 🙂

We're sorry to hear you're unable to manage your registered devices for Sky Sports online currently, we'd be eager to see how to best help you.

Could you please tell us what error you get when trying to make a change there or add a new device and also, does the same error occur when making this change using a browser on your laptop / pc, if possible to check this?

Please, share more on the above and we're happy to advise further.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Device limit reached, then when I try to manage devices it says sorry can’t register your device at the moment, despite it working before and still being on the list. 

Hi lucas234

This is a known issue and our team are working on a fix.

We hope to have this resolved soon.

In the meantime however, we can manually reset the devices for you if you would like?

Please let us know and we can send you a private message to do this.

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes please

Thank you @lucas234 

I'll pop you across a PM now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.