Menu
JMLV
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can't log into tv go ("try again" message) and max devices reached

These issues started with the "maximum devices" message - yet again. Ya know Virgin.. people clear cookies, use incognito mode, or any number of sandboxing solutions - for gods sake, address the issue!  Despite 'removing' devices.. nothing was actually removed.. and now I'm paying for something I can't us - AGAIN!

Now I can't even log into TV Go ("Try again") message - despite my credentials being correct (having worked a matter of 10 mins earlier).

These pages are absolutely littered with similar issues - over a long, long period of time.  Heads really ought to roll over this debacle.  

0 Kudos
JMLV
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't log into tv go ("try again" message) and max devices reached

Can you please reset my device list ASAP.

0 Kudos
JMLV
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Max devices reached

There are so many 'maximum number of devices' posts that people want help with - why Virgin can't just reset them en masse, given the current situation, is beyond me.  

Covid may well impact voice-based support - but it is NOT an excuse for appalling customer service.  

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @JMLV

Welcome back to our Community - I was sorry to understand that you're having some issues with your registered devices for the TVGo app and service. (We noticed you had another thread with the same issue so these have no been merged into one for you)

When you have logged into your TvGo online, are you able to see and check your devices under device management? You can change your device up to 3 times per calendar month. 

Are you able to advise us what device(s) you have tried to log in with or register? 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
JMLV
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I'm able to see the devices:

HUAWEI MRD-LX1 - 6 days
My Computer - Google Chrome - 6 days

Initially, I attempted to delete a couple of these, and though the process appeared to complete, there were still 5 devices shown - and now I'm not able to make any changes.  The forums appear to be littered with posts about people suffering the same issue.  I only ever use 1 Laptop, 1 Chromebook and one of two phones. I'd appreciate it if you could reset the device list.
0 Kudos
JMLV
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can I please have some action on this.  

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi JMLV,

Very sorry for the late reply, I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you to help with this.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos