Menu
Murphy_96
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't log into Virgin on Sky Sports App

I have been using the Sky Sports app to watch Live TV through a Virgin Media log in on my iPad for many months now, without any issue. However, last week, the picture would constantly freeze, prompting me to delete and reinstall the app. Since doing this, I am now unable to log in.

Everytime I do try to log in, I get the following message:

'Network Error: Unable to connect to Sky. Please check your internet connection and try again later. We apologise for any inconvenience.'

This has been happening since last Friday, and I have very much been 'trying again later' as it suggests.

There is nothing wrong with my internet connection, I have reinstalled the app again and updated my iOS to the latest version available. All to no avail. I have also contacted Sky about this issue (as it's there app) who have assured me that it is an issue for Virgin to sort out.

For extra information, if I select 'Sign in with' either Virgin TV Ireland or NOW TV, then I at least get taken through to a screen where one can input log in details. The issue is only with Virgin TV UK.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't log into Virgin on Sky Sports App

Hi Murphy_96, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.  Sorry to hear you're having some issues signing in to the app.

Can you confirm if you have the app on any other devices and if you get the same issue?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos