Menu
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t log in to TV remote app

Thanks for checking on the other device for me. 

When opening the app, it will ask you to log in. Can you confirm for me that you are using the primary My VM details to log in?

I understand this is frustrating for you and I may be asking you things that you've already tried but I just want to cover all basis here 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Starbarallstars
Joining in
Message 12 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Ok so I’ve logged on with the main account on the app as well and still have the same issue.I have also deleted the app and reinstalled it with no joy 

0 Kudos
Starbarallstars
Joining in
Message 13 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Can I have an update please ?

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Afternoon Starbarallstars. 

I must admit, I am now at a loss for what to suggest next. I was going to go in to your account to raise an IT Ticket but it looks as though there is one already raised. This is under reference P010431694. As it stands, the ticket is with the development team and it's being worked on. There is no current estimated fix time for this. 

Once there is any update, we'll be sure to let you know.

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Starbarallstars
Joining in
Message 15 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Ok I understand that it is with the development team but that is simply not good enough. This has been going on for months now and I’ve been denied a service which I should have can this be escalated to the next level as I wish to make a formal complaint if this is not satisfactorily resolved within the next seven working days.

I cannot believe with a company of your size this problem has not been encountered numerous times before.I’m not prepared to wait any longer for this to be resolved please contact me back as a matter of urgency with definite timescales of when this problem will be fixed.

0 Kudos
Starbarallstars
Joining in
Message 16 of 17
Flag for a moderator

One further suggestion would be, is to send an engineer out, install a new TiVo box and ensure that the Wi-Fi is set up in the correct manner. This should solve the problem instead of waiting for that call from the development team which never arrives. This problem has obviously been put in the too difficult to deal with box! I think I’ve waited long enough for this to be sorted!

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Starbarallstars, 

I understand it's frustrating when something isn't quite right but there isn't anything further we can do currently. If this was something an engineer could resolve then we would of offered one. Your TiVo box is fine, there doesn't appear to be an issue with that so we wouldn't look at replacing this. 

The VM remote app is a free additional extra on your package. It's not something that you are paying for and it doesn't affect your ability to watch the TV.

If you are unhappy and wish to make a complaint, you can do this here: Complaints code of practice

As already mentioned in my previous post, there is no current estimated fix time for this but once there is any update, we'll be sure to let you know.

Apologies once again for any inconvenience. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos