Menu
Faerie1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can’t log in to TV GO app

I’ve recently had problems with my account, namely, my email to log in with, was mixed up with a family members.  It ended up being changed (my email address, the one I log in with) ..now though,  can’t access Tv GO , all I get is ‘something went wrong, please try later’ when using my new log in details

Ive tried removing the app and reinstalling it, nothing is working, can someone please help?

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t log in to TV GO app

Hi Faerie1,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, the login you use is the one you use when you go onto your online account, if this has been changed in your account you can change this on my presences within your online account.

I would advise logging in, change the username back if changed then change the password and try again, It may need resetting which we will be more than happy to help with.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Faerie1
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

i just tried what you suggested, still getting the ‘Something went wrong. Please try later’ message?

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Faerie1,

I will be more than happy to look further into this for you for which I will first need to clear account security, so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Faerie1
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Never got the request re purple envelope?
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Faerie1,

I am sorry I have now sent the request.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos